Johego is excited to announce two opportunities to join our team! If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
Johego is looking for volunteers to serve on its Board of Directors. We are looking for individuals who are experienced with one or more of the following disciplines: finance, fundraising, human resources, information technology, legal matters, marketing, and public relations. Board member terms last for one calendar year and begin on January 1st. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing for, participating in, and following up on quarterly board meetings.
- Approving and monitoring an annual budget.
- Helping organize and implement various fundraising programs.
- Participating in the recruitment and development of board members and staff.
- Assisting with outreach to the general public and to specific stakeholders.
Johego is looking for individuals with significant fundraising and/or marketing experience to assist with:
- Finding and prioritizing funding opportunities.
- Applying to and obtaining funding opportunities.
- Improving brand through social media and other methods in order to increase app usage and competitiveness for various funding opportunities.
- Finding and prioritizing conferences and related networking opportunities.
- Securing participation in relevant networking opportunities.
- Participating in relevant network opportunities.