Skip to content
Johego is helping streamline and strengthen the social safety net by improving the collection, verification, and distribution of essential information about social and medical services.
Our innovative technologies are validated and ready to scale.
- Johego has developed an innovative data pipeline to collect and verify information about social and medical services that is 95% more efficient than traditional methods.
- To date, Johego has collected and verified information about more than 3,300 social and medical service provider locations in this fashion.
- In turn, through our software on iOS, Android, and the Web, Johego is able to help public service professionals connect their clients with social and medical services 70% more quickly than traditional methods.
Our entrepreneurial foundations have strengthened year after year.
- In 2016, Johego completed Square One, “an in-depth 10-week, 50 hour program that combines formal instruction with hands-on learning, networking and mentoring” based out of the Center for Emerging Technologies.
- In 2017, Johego became a co-winner of the Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation Competition (SEIC) at Washington University in St. Louis (WUSTL), out of an initial pool of 154 participants.
- In 2018, Johego participated in StartX, a Stanford-affiliated business accelerator ranked among the top three in the world.
- In 2019, Johego was selected as a finalist of the Innovate for Good Challenge, a competition to support “organizations catalyzing social change using new I.T. such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, or extended reality.”
Our efforts have been supported by a wide range of reputable organizations.
With your help, we can accomplish even more.