Johego is helping organizations save money and improve employee satisfaction by offloading data collection and verification responsibilities from your team.
Verifying information about social and medical services is far too difficult and expensive.
- Benetech, a MacArthur Genius-led nonprofit technology company, estimates that it costs as much as $140 to collect and verify information about just one social or medical service provider, such as an overnight shelter or mental health treatment facility.
- Fundamentally, the only way to reliably verify information about a social or medical service provider is by asking them directly, typically via a phone call, then manually updating an in-house list.
Johego has developed an innovative data pipeline to collect and verify information about social and medical services that is 95% more efficient than traditional methods.
- Johego uses proprietary software to aggregate various online public databases (e.g. IRS, HUD) and identify any resultant data gaps or discrepancies for additional followup.
- Thereafter, Johego works with a network of remote freelancers to call social and medical service providers, ask questions using a script, and submit answers through an online form, analyzing each submission according to various quality control criteria.
- To date, Johego has collected and verified information about more than 3,300 social and medical service provider locations in this fashion.
Critically, to use the information Johego has collected, our customers do not need to modify or switch any of their existing systems or workflows.
- Johego does not collect any information about individual people (e.g. patients); instead, Johego only collects customizable information about social and medical service providers (e.g. hours of operation, eligibility criteria).
- Moreover, Johego can share information in whatever data format(s) (e.g. CSV, JSON) that best supports our customer’s existing platforms and workflows (e.g. patient management software).
- Furthermore, Johego can verify information at whatever frequency is required (e.g. semiannually).