Johego is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit, which means that your financial support is tax-deductible.
When you donate to Johego:
- Social and medical service providers become more efficient and effective.
- The homeless, the sick, the addicted, and others in need get the care they need, when and where they need it.
- Social workers, police officers, and other public service professionals experience less frustration and burnout.
How much of a difference can your donation make? Type in a potential donation amount in the box below to find out:
|200||service providers get added to our directory,|
|8300||public service professionals gain access to our directory,|
|119200||members of the general public gain access to our directory, and|
|$||26||savings are generated for public service agencies in avoided directory maintenance costs.|
Ready to donate? If you would like to donate by mail, please make your check payable to “Johego” and send it to:
c/o Michael Kehoe
20 South Sarah Street
St. Louis, MO 63108
Alternatively, if you are interested in making an electronic donation, please use the form below:
Our efforts have been supported by a wide range of reputable organizations.
- Missouri Foundation for Health and Roddenberry Foundation have provided more than $500,000 in program-related grants.
- Amazon, Google, Heroku, and Twilio have donated more than $250,000 in technology credits and services.
- Slalom has provided technical consulting services and co-hosted a healthy equity hackathon with Johego in St. Louis.
With your help, we can accomplish even more.
Are you unable to donate, but still want to support us?
Check out our volunteer opportunities below, or contact us for more info!
In addition, you can follow us on social media and help spread the word: